About us - papers
GV published and presented worldwide several papers to inform
on its developments and experience, thus contributing to the growth of
the chemical engineering community.
The following is the list of the most recent papers by GV. By clicking on each of them, it is possible to access to the relevant abstract.
- W. Giacopini et al.CO2/CH4 separation by hot potassium carbonate absorption for biogas upgrading, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 83 (2019) 186–194
- L. Tomasi, W. Giacopini The Energy Efficiency of the Giammarco-Vetrocoke (GV) Low-Energy CO2 Removal Process is Dramatically Increased by Implementing a GV Innovative Multi-Stage Pressure Regeneration Scheme, Nitrogen+Syngas 2018, International Conference & Exhibition, Gothenburg 26 Feb-01 March 2018.
- L. Tomasi, Rejuvenation of CO2 removal systems based on Hot Potassium Carbonate (HPC) solution. The revamping proposed by Giammarco-Vetrocoke (GV) offer better efficiency with less energy requirement, 31st AFA Technical Conference & Exhibition, Il Cairo 13-15 February 2018.
- L. Tomasi, The Giammarco-Vetrocoke Process for the CO2 removal to clean SNG/Syngas from biomass (RDF) gasification units, 6th International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste, Venice 14 - 17 November 2016.
- L. Tomasi, Improving Efficiency of Carbon Dioxide Removal Systems, Asian Nitrogen+Syngas Conference, Jakarta 26 - 28 October 2015.
- L. Tomasi, Rejuvenation of CO2 Removal Systems Based on Hot Potassium Carbonate Solution, Asian Nitrogen+Syngas Conference, Singapore 30 Oct - 01 Nov 2013.
- L. Tomasi, Revamping Out-of-Date"Hot Pot" Units: Better Efficiency, Less Energy, Nitrogen+Syngas 2010, International Conference & Exhibition, Bahrain 28 Feb-03 March 2010.
- L. Tomasi, I. N. Kruglov, Energy Saving and Capacity Increase at the JSC “Cherepovetsky” Azot Ammonia Plant by Conversion to the GV CO2 Removal Process, Nitrogen+Syngas 2008, International Conference & Exhibition, Moscow 20-23 April 2008.
- L. Tomasi, M. Corņ, CO2 Removal at the OMIFCO Complex in Oman: Balancing Energy-Efficiency and Capital Cost, Nitrogen+Syngas 2007, International Conference & Exhibition, Bahrain 25-28 February 2007.
- L. Tomasi, Revamp of CO2 Removal Units with Twin-Parallel Regenerators to Giammarco-Vetrocoke (GV) Low-Energy System with Dual Pressure Regenerators, Nitrogen 2005, International Conference & Exhibition, Bucharest, Romania 27 February-2 March 2005.
- L. Tomasi, Revamp of CO2 Removal One Stage Low-heat into Giammarco-Vetrocoke Two Stages Low-Energy Process. Better Performances for Less Energy, Fertiliser News, Vol. 49, No. 12, December 2004, pp. 63-65.
- F. De Santis, Conversion to GV Dual Activated Solution in IGFCC's Jagdishpur Carbon Dioxide Removal Plant, Fertiliser Industry, Vol. XVII, 1994, pp. 73-76.
- L. Tomasi, Latest Achievements in GV Low-Energy CO2 Removal Process with Dual-Activated Solution (NFCL Plant), Process & Plant Engineering, vol XI, n. 3, Oct-Dec1993, pp 68-72.
- L. Tomasi, Energy-Efficient CO2 Removal Process. GV Low-Energy Process, Fertiliser News, Vol. 37, No. 12, December 1992, pp. 25-31.
- L. Tomasi, CO2 removal: better performance for less energy, Nitrogen, No. 199, September-October 1992, pp. 35-38.