About us - papers
GV published and presented worldwide several papers to inform on its
developments and experience, thus contributing to the growth of the chemical
The following is the list of the most recent papers by GV. By clicking on each of them, it is possible to access to the relevant abstract.
- L. Tomasi, Revamping Out-of-Date"Hot Pot" Units: Better Efficiency, Less Energy, Nitrogen+Syngas 2010, International Conference & Exhibition, Bahrain 28 Feb-03 March 2010.
- L. Tomasi, I. N. Kruglov, Energy Saving and Capacity Increase at the JSC “Cherepovetsky” Azot Ammonia Plant by Conversion to the GV CO2 Removal Process, Nitrogen+Syngas 2008, International Conference & Exhibition, Moscow 20-23 April 2008.
- L. Tomasi, M. Corņ, CO2 Removal at the OMIFCO Complex in Oman: Balancing Energy-Efficiency and Capital Cost, Nitrogen+Syngas 2007, International Conference & Exhibition, Bahrain 25-28 February 2007.
- L. Tomasi, Revamp of CO2 Removal Units with Twin-Parallel Regenerators to Giammarco-Vetrocoke (GV) Low-Energy System with Dual Pressure Regenerators, Nitrogen 2005, International Conference & Exhibition, Bucharest, Romania 27 February-2 March 2005.
- L. Tomasi, Revamp of CO2 Removal One Stage Low-heat into Giammarco-Vetrocoke Two Stages Low-Energy Process. Better Performances for Less Energy, Fertiliser News, Vol. 49, No. 12, December 2004, pp. 63-65.
- F. De Santis, Conversion to GV Dual Activated Solution in IGFCC's Jagdishpur Carbon Dioxide Removal Plant, Fertiliser Industry, Vol. XVII, 1994, pp. 73-76.
- L. Tomasi, Latest Achievements in GV Low-Energy CO2 Removal Process with Dual-Activated Solution (NFCL Plant), Process & Plant Engineering, vol XI, n. 3, Oct-Dec1993, pp 68-72.
- L. Tomasi, Energy-Efficient CO2 Removal Process. GV Low-Energy Process, Fertiliser News, Vol. 37, No. 12, December 1992, pp. 25-31.
- L. Tomasi, CO2 removal: better performance for less energy, Nitrogen, No. 199, September-October 1992, pp. 35-38.